Nesbitt’s Nursery and Orchard specializes in Colorado Blue and Black Hills spruce. We carry superior plants in our greenhouse and holding area—where we have locally-grown potted trees, shrubs, grasses and bedding plants.
Our apple varieties include Zestar!, Honeycrisp, Haralson, Macintosh, and so many more. Plus, we press our own cider! With pick-your-own and raspberries and our CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) program, we always have fresh produce available.
Oasis Eatery offers a casual atmosphere to enjoy wholesome food and pastries—all made with local and organic ingredients. We’re open Wednesdays through Sundays for breakfast, lunch, and pie!
“Thanks for a great taste of Wisconsin.” – Grus and family, Nairobi, Kenya
In our coffee shop we brew locally-roasted and fair-trade beans and serve St. Paul’s famous Izzy’s Ice Cream! At Nesbitt’s Retail we stock unique artisan gifts and local sundries.
Nesbitt’s Nursery Seasonal Rural Experiences feature:
- a stationary train for children to play passenger, conductor and engineer—and a new truck
- an apple processing building including a nature center where our guests can watch cider being pressed at scheduled times
- peddle farm tractors and pull wagons, and a park, particularly for adults, to enjoy the scene
- a spruce tree maze for everyone
- baby animals, two play areas, children mazes, wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, food and cider samples, Happ-E-Hill Express, big bale bounding, and enjoying the outdoors.