Nesbitt’s Nursery and Orchard specializes in Colorado Blue and Black Hills spruce. We carry superior plants in our greenhouse and holding area—where we have locally-grown potted trees, shrubs, grasses and bedding plants.
Our apple varieties include Zestar!, Honeycrisp, Haralson, Macintosh, and so many more. Plus, we press our own apple cider, and also offer pick-your-own raspberries when in season.
Oasis Eatery offers a casual atmosphere to enjoy wholesome food and pastries—all made with local and organic ingredients whenever possible.
“Thanks for a great taste of Wisconsin.” – Grus and family, Nairobi, Kenya
In our coffee shop we brew locally-roasted and fair-trade beans and serve delicious ice cream! At Nesbitt’s retail, we stock unique artisan gifts and local sundries.
Nesbitt’s Nursery Seasonal Rural Experiences feature:
- a stationary train for children to play passenger, conductor and engineer—and a new truck
- an apple processing building including a nature center where our guests can watch cider being pressed at scheduled times
- pedal farm tractors and pull wagons, and a park, particularly for adults, to enjoy the scene
- a spruce tree maze for everyone
- baby animals, two play areas, children mazes, wagon rides to the pumpkin patch, food and cider samples, Happ-E-Hill Express, big bale bounding, and enjoying the outdoors.